Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Mini Haul 20/08/16

Hi girls, its been a long time since my last post here, because of my busy daily activity. Now I'm back with my mini haul for my nail polish collection (forget about maybelline in this photo, because this photo also use on femaledaily cosmetic's mini haul thread). And here it is.


Details from the left:

-OPI Summer Retro 2016 : OMG the bottle is soooo small. This is first time I choose to buy OPI on mini size and shock with the bottle's size. I can't imagine how to use the small brush inside.

-Revlon Double Twistfor base and top coat

-LA Girl White on

-LA Girl Darkness

-LA Girl Quick Dry Top Coat

-Essie Matte About You : when I choose to buy this top coat, I saw review from other blog, and the difference betwen OPI and Essie. I think Essie gives bold matte than OPI based on comparison picture.

Soon I will post about swatches OPI Summer Retro 2016 collection :)




No comments:

Post a Comment