Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Beautiful Blogger Award

I want to thank especially for YoannitaL from http://onmynail.blogspot.com/ who tag me this award.
















Questions :
1. When and how did you start your love for polish?
I started when I was at 3rd year-Senior High School. I used nail polish but not occur to publish on blog, facebook, etc. I started to publish my first nail art on my facebook, last year on Januari.


2. If you could choose to do anything in the world, what would it be? (Eg. Ski in the Swiss alps, fly in fighter jet, create a unicorn, etc.)

Anything? Maybe I would to look on my future. Where I live, what will be my job, who will be my husband, how many children I have.. hehehe.. is it possible?

3. What's your favourite love story?

So many love story I watched, maybe I choose 2, Go Go Sister and 13 going on 30 (they are great story, I learned from that story not to hate your admirer because you don't know what happen on the future)


The blog I tag are everyone that have blog. Because so funny to know each other from question like this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment